Help! Reservations seem impossible to get for Nov 2015

I have Disney Dining Scout free version. I checked it and it showed up on that. I thought I'd try the free version for a while but if it got too close, I was going to get the paid version. So keep checking & good luck!

I have Disney Dining Scout free version. I checked it and it showed up on that. I thought I'd try the free version for a while but if it got too close, I was going to get the paid version. So keep checking & good luck!
Cool! I've got scout, too. Maybe I'll luck out, too!!

I have too and it is impossible!! I have tried splitting up our group and there is still nothing! So frustrating!
Same here! I read somewhere about opening up more reservations for November but not sure how accurate that is. I hope it's true cause that's the main plan I want to take my boys!

It's a service that looks for open dining times for you, then texts and/or emails you when they find what you're looking for. Then you scramble to make the ADR. It's less expensive than another service. Do a search for it, or look on Facebook.

I just did the Dining Scout, hoping to get something...Been trying since ours opened up too...Our trip is Nov. 10 thru 15th. Really frustrating. We went last November DURING Thanksgiving and had NO problems getting reservations. Even changed and swapped around a lot...And, we had 6 in our party.

I got an alert this morning for H&V for our 5 using Dining Scout, it was there when I went to the Disney site, then disappeared after I clicked the time...
a bit frustrating, but I'm sure something will open up.

Dining Scout helped me get the Ohana and BOG reservations I wanted. One came up for a BOG dinner, but when I clicked on it, the popup alerted me to another reservation I had scheduled at that time. By the time I cancelled the other ressie and tried to get the BOG time, it was gone.

It's been so frustrating trying to book any dining reservations for 5. I'm going to try Dining Scout.

As someone had posted on another board, things do open up. I just searched now for tomorrow morning for a party of 5 and found:
1900 Park Fare
BOG Breakfast (8:15)
Boma
Chef Mickey's
Crystal Palace (9:45)
Tusker House (8:20)
plus more
Granted it is not during FD, but it still gives a bit of hope for November!

From what I've been reading about rumored announcements regarding HS at D23, I'm crossing my fingers that they're actually holding back reservations until they make whatever announcement they're going to make due to changes that will take place before November.

From what I've been reading about rumored announcements regarding HS at D23, I'm crossing my fingers that they're actually holding back reservations until they make whatever announcement they're going to make due to changes that will take place before November.
What's this? Something new at HS? How exciting, I hadn't heard anything about that!

What's this? Something new at HS? How exciting, I hadn't heard anything about that!

This is just one article: http://www.****************.com/new...nents-total-reboot-disney-s-hollywood-studios

This one talks about a few refurbs upcoming at HS: http://www.****************.com/new...ney-world-refurbishments-are-coming-very-soon

And here's an article about the rebrand/rename: http://www.wdwinfo.com/news/disneys-hollywood-studios-to-be-renamed/

I've been reading lots of articles in several different places - they're speculating that announcements will be made at D23 and that some changes could take place very soon. So I'm hoping that's the case and some of those upcoming changes mean ADRs are being held back right now and why they're so blasted difficult to get there right now.

does anyone have a HV lunch reservation for 11/18 or 11/19 for 6 they would like to get rid of?? :)

Finding reservations at any of the more popular restaurants for November is nearly impossible. I've been told that once FP+ opens up for these people, there will be multiple cancellations because people are multi-booking restaurants so they can book their FP and have several choices of where to eat based on their FP+ times. I hope this is true but also.....it's sad that people have multi-booked so the rest of us can't find what we want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter