Help Request - Disney Character Cruise Call

linac

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone:

I would like to make a Disney character cruise call, and surprise the kids, for our upcoming EBTA cruise and have clicked the link from my Planning Center Page. However, after selecting the character and inputting the location, number and cruise, there are no other options and I do not see a "submit" button. I don't know if I'm missing something? Any support would be appreciated. Thank you.

- Martin

I'm having the same problem...I sent a email to the following address which I found after clicking on "need scheduling help" and then "contact us" DisneyCruiseCalls@uvox.net

They just sent me a reply with the same link and it still doesn't work ? Am I missing something ? I don't see a submit button and after entering everything it doesn't change the page and allow me to enter a time ???

Anyone have luck with this ? :confused3

I'm trying to schedule a call to Ontario, Canada and it does show that it's open to Canada except Quebec.

I just scheduled ours for the EBTA. There were "Continue" buttons at the bottom of each page and then a large oval "Submit" button under the boxes where you enter your choice of date/time on the last page.

I've had the same problem. Even with scrolling all the way to the bottom, there are no buttons. I've been wondering if it's because I'm using a Mac? The whole disneycruise website is buggy on my Mac.

Edited to add: I see we're all in ONT. Does that have anything to do with it?

I did have the same problem when I went to schedule mine. I can't remember exactly how I finally saw the button, but I'm thinking maybe I hit the TAB key on my keyboard and it went down lower.

I did scroll on my webpage but nothing was there. When I hit tab, its like more of the page appeared. I think that's what I did.

Or maybe I hit reload?
I know I had to monkey with it.

I see you're using a mac, I have no issues with the cruise site...what browser are you using? Is it updated? (sorry OT, but you should not be having issues)

That's weird that we are having the same problem and all from Ontario. I get the message about the Canadian Law and how the service is only for parents or guardians of children going on the cruise, which that I am so I click on the ok....but nothing ???

I have sent another email to support so hopefully they will get back to me with an update ? If anyone else has time, please send an email to them as maybe they need to update the system to allow Ontario. I might try calling Disney Cruise later today and see if they no anything about this....:confused3

A thing about surprising the kids... i did it for my dd's bday(she already knew about the cruise but the theme of her party was disney cruise). I wanted to just let it go on the answering machine so we could all here it. It starts... here is the call you requested... please push 1. You have to push a number to get the character call part, thus we couldn't put it on the answering machine, we had to quickly answer it and then all try to stand around the phone(and frantically search for speaker on it) to all hear it. Just fyi.

Well, I thought I found a solution. I entered my former US phone #. Then, it showed the other areas to enter phone # and time. I erased my US phone # and entered my Canadian phone #. It scheduled the call. I set it call "Now". The phone rang, I got the message that the character call was coming through and to press "1" which I did, and then...... nothing except a busy signal.:mad: I sent another email off to their support system. Their email confirmation says that once the call is made, you can't schedule another one. :headache:

Another thing, I'm in area code 647. Maybe the system thinks that I'm in Quebec?

I also did this for my DD, which was a surprise. We get the call press "1" and busy signal. It is just a real downer when you cant schedule another one.:confused3 Of course I call her in the room when the call came in and told her it was a call for her. She was upset when she found out it was Goofy trying to call her and we couldnt reschedule.

OK...I finally managed to schedule a call and even received an email confirmation however I will only now for sure if the call comes through on April 25th. popcorn::

This is what I did....I typed in my phone number starting with the area code of 905 which then the message about "Canadian Law etc." showed up so I clicked OK.

Then I changed the area code of 905 to a US area code 908 and instantly three boxes showed up so that I could type in the date, time and my email address. I typed in those details BUT then changed the US area code of 908 to my 905 and clicked "continue"

I received an email confirmation within a minute that says "You have just scheduled a Disney Character phone call. Here is the call you've scheduled." and the call details including my actual phone number were in this email.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE AND HAPPY CRUISING!!!!

OK...I finally managed to schedule a call and even received an email confirmation however I will only now for sure if the call comes through on April 25th. popcorn::

This is what I did....I typed in my phone number starting with the area code of 905 which then the message about "Canadian Law etc." showed up so I clicked OK.

Then I changed the area code of 905 to a US area code 908 and instantly three boxes showed up so that I could type in the date, time and my email address. I typed in those details BUT then changed the US area code of 908 to my 905 and clicked "continue"

I received an email confirmation within a minute that says "You have just scheduled a Disney Character phone call. Here is the call you've scheduled." and the call details including my actual phone number were in this email.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE AND HAPPY CRUISING!!!!

That's what I did. Then I got the busy signal after pressing 1. :headache: I emailed their support. I got a canned email back about how maybe I wasn't home or some such nonsense. I expected more from Disney. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter