Help regarding Cirque venue!

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
I will use a walker, and can’t easily do steps. What does the interior of the theater look like? If I pick seats in the last row of the bottom section, would I have to do steps? Is there an elevator? The phone number had been answered by a person who hasn’t been able to answer my questions.

Thank you.

I will use a walker, and can’t easily do steps. What does the interior of the theater look like? If I pick seats in the last row of the bottom section, would I have to do steps? Is there an elevator? The phone number had been answered by a person who hasn’t been able to answer my questions.

Thank you.
It's weird how their own website doesn't give you any info on that! I was interested because we were considering it for a future trip. I found a post on reddit from earlier this year with good info:
Essentially it said to call the box office number because the accessible seats are sold that way. 1-877-924-7783. If that's the number you called maybe try back and hope you get a different person!

It's weird how their own website doesn't give you any info on that! I was interested because we were considering it for a future trip. I found a post on reddit from earlier this year with good info:
Essentially it said to call the box office number because the accessible seats are sold that way. 1-877-924-7783. If that's the number you called maybe try back and hope you get a different person!
What I got from the phone person is that the ECV/wheelchair seats must be booked with them on the phone. But absolutely no information about the rest of the seats. I don’t need the designated place for the ECV/wheelchair.

Has anyone here gone to Cirque? Also there are HA seats at the top, so there must be elevators, I would think.

Thank you for your answer @Selket !

We have not been, but I know there are elevators. I can’t look right now, but there was a thread for the old Cirque show with pictures that I will try to find that showed the wheelchair spots - where they are, there are no steps. There were some rows where the end seats were wheelchair, but there were other seats in the same row that were not wheelchair seats. The rows 1 or 2 below those seats would have only a few steps.

We have not been, but I know there are elevators. I can’t look right now, but there was a thread for the old Cirque show with pictures that I will try to find that showed the wheelchair spots - where they are, there are no steps. There were some rows where the end seats were wheelchair, but there were other seats in the same row that were not wheelchair seats. The rows 1 or 2 below those seats would have only a few steps.
I found a Thread from March, above, Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter