Help...Question for someone there now about crocs flip flops

lupp2217

Loving Disney
Does anyone know if they still have the Mickey head flip flop crocs for sale in the parks? The usually come in brown with a blue sole or navy with a pink sole. I LOVE these to wear in the parks and am ready for a new pair. I am hoping that I can still get them when I get there.
TIA!
11 more days!
**See pic in 6th post.

Last edited:
Get the shop parks app for your phone. it'll help you see what's available, where it's in stock and sometimes you can even ship it home.

Get the shop parks app for your phone. it'll help you see what's available, where it's in stock and sometimes you can even ship it home.

Well, we came home late Wed., but I did see the Crocs for sale in Epcot.
Thank you so much! I tried the app and they weren't on it. I'm so happy to hear that Epcot has them. :yay:That's where they were last time we went.

I saw ladies Crocs in several of the stores last week. (I know one of them was at the resort hotel--All Star Music) I didn't see a flip flop style, but they were more like a slip on sandal. They were black with a silver Mickey head print on them. They looked cute and super comfy.

Still hoping someone can tell me if they've seen these in the parks for sale:worship:

Can't comment on those but these were the best flip flops from comfort. Had I known Crocs would discontinue this shoe, I would have stocked up. Check if Crocs even carries that model still. Like I said I hope my pair going on 3 years live long. Love these.

Attachments

• IMG_9636.jpg
    IMG_9636.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 18
Was there Friday and Saturday and didn't see that kind of croc. Saw the regular hideous clogging style croc and one type of sandal but it wasn't that style. Saw these hanging on a rack in the middle of the walkway at Epcot right in front of the Character Spot

I saw ladies Crocs in several of the stores last week. (I know one of them was at the resort hotel--All Star Music) I didn't see a flip flop style, but they were more like a slip on sandal. They were black with a silver Mickey head print on them. They looked cute and super comfy.

I saw these last year and fell in love! A bit too much $$ for me though :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter