Help please. I need a Ravenclaw notebook (in the UK)

littlesos

Earning My Ears
Hi,

We have just come back home and whilst at Universal, my daughter really really wanted a Ravenclaw notebook for her birthday, we were running short of time and I told her we'd pick it up later in the week - first mistake.

We never made it back to Universal Parks, so I said we'd look at the airport - not available
So I said (stupidly) that we could get it when we got home - second mistake.

Now it seems that this particular notebook is not available in the UK, or in fact anywhere I can see online.
Can anyone help me track down this book and stop me from being a terrible parent!!
upload_2017-2-20_12-40-15-png.221159

I've got my fingers crossed. Thanks
Rachel

Just looked on ebay...someone is selling that one for $29...just search "Ravenclaw notebook" and scroll down...says they have 2 available.

If she just wants a notebook, and not the exact one you are showing, I like the one damo has pointed to...looks nicer and is less expensive.

I'd be crafty about it and print out a label and put it on a normal composition notebook, lol.

Not the exact one that you're looking for but they have a couple of Ravenclaw notebooks on the official UK WB Harry Potter Studio Tour website here and here .

Ug, I have the opposite problem. Saw a lovely set of 3 notebooks and thought for sure if I still wanted them when I got home it wouldn't be hard to find. Turns out they are only available from the UK website. It isn't the composition book but these two are offered for delivery in the UK

https://shop.wbstudiotour.co.uk/pro...nfo/ravenclaw%99-notebook-3-pack/1287336.html

https://shop.wbstudiotour.co.uk/pro...enclaw-crest%99-embossed-journal/1266403.html

Thanks,
I can order you the set of three if you like and post them on. I think the postage costs might make it unreasonable though.
She had that set of three in her hands, then decided she wanted this other book instead.

Rach

Thank you all for your help.
It looks like my only option is ebay. Thank you so much for discovering it was called a "composition" notebook.
If I could print out a sticker and stick it on I would do that, but our schools don't use books like that, so I can't find one to even stick a sticker onto.

Rachel

Thanks,
I can order you the set of three if you like and post them on. I think the postage costs might make it unreasonable though.
She had that set of three in her hands, then decided she wanted this other book instead.

Rach

Thank you for the offer, I will chalk it up to live and learn.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter