Help, please from someone in the park now…

Tinkaboo

DIS Veteran
I’m going to the parks over 4th of July weekend and have a change of plans with my Disneybounding wardrobe. I’m in need of Captain America ears.

Would some kind person there now please tell me:
a) if they are available
b) where
c) how much

Otherwise, I’m going to have to get busy on sewing machine in the next week and get them done!

Thanks as always, everyone here is so kind and helpful.

They do have them on shop Disney, so maybe in the World of Disney shop at downtown Disney? With shiping these days, not sure if they would arrive if ordered online. But I'm impressed that you can make you own, I'm hopeless with crafty stuff

@Tinkaboo there is a YouTuber named Paul that does several videos each week on new merch in the parks and what is available. I've linked one of his videos below but go through his other recent videos. Pretty sure he would have review any new Mickey ears or shown what is currently available at both parks.

I’m going to the parks over 4th of July weekend and have a change of plans with my Disneybounding wardrobe. I’m in need of Captain America ears.

Would some kind person there now please tell me:
a) if they are available
b) where
c) how much

Otherwise, I’m going to have to get busy on sewing machine in the next week and get them done!

Thanks as always, everyone here is so kind and helpful.

I actually did see these when I was at the parks last week. They were the headband style with Captain America's shield as the ears. They weren't something we were looking for, so I can't be sure exactly where I found them and I didn't check how much they cost. I was with someone who was looking for Scarlett Witch ears. The shops that we visited were the warehouse-style Marvel shop in Hollywoodland next to Monsters Inc. and the store attached to the Guardians of the Galaxy ride.

Merchandise availability is pretty volatile right now. The same person in my group who was looking for Scarlett Witch ears spotted something else she wanted on day one of our trip but didn't buy it and then spent the next three days looking for it and was told it was sold out everywhere. So unfortunately you can't count on finding what you want even if someone at the parks spots it the week or even day before your visit. Hopefully though you manage to get your Captain America ears.

I remember seeing them ON a couple guests, but I am not sure if they bought them in the park or got them off Etsy/made them before hand. Fingers crossed it works out for you!

I was there two weeks ago and I DEFINITELY saw them in the Marvel store at DCA. But I'm not sure I saw them anywhere else (though to be fair, I was not looking for them).

Thanks,everyone! Yes, the ones with the shields on the ears are the ones I was looking for…can order from China but won’t arrive for two months prolly…lol

Found some patriotic Minnie ears at Walmart this morning that will do in a pinch and were only $6 so can’t complain. I have them as a last resort…

I will keep fingers crossed that they’ll have some at Marvel store when I get there.

Yes, I learned long ago like your friend…if you see it and you want it..BUY IT THEN!

They definitely had the Cap shield ears at DCA, I bought some for my son’s girlfriend in Sept. of last year. When I was just there a few weeks ago (mid May), I don’t remember seeing them anywhere during that trip. I did just see some on Mercari when I looked, and Ebay has some too, not necessarily from China. I’m not sure how much you want to spend, but they weren’t too far off from what I paid for them in the park… if you ordered like right now, or found some located close to where you live, you might get them in time… good luck!

Here now. They have the Captain America shield ears at the Avengers merchandise kiosk at the Hollywood Backlot (outside Monsters Inc).

Edit: just checked and they also have a bunch at the Avengers Superstore, also at the Hollywood Backlot. They are $29.99.

Last edited:
I took the advice of TinkerTay and looked on eBay, found same ones, same price $29.99 with free shipping and they should arrive on Wednesday or Thursday. I’m a happy girl now !

so, if you’re in CA on Saturday and see some crazy lady decked out in Dr, Strange gear, yep, that’ll be me. Sunday at DL, I’ll be Jack Sparrow, and Monday back at CA for July 4, what else but Captain America!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter