Help planning Japan vacation

Seems that the website is currently not selling vacation packages. We're planning a 30+ day Asia trip ending in Tokyo and want to spend 3 nights/4 days at Disneyland Tokyo. Based on pre-covid experiences, can anyone give me a ballpark price range for a 3-night stay with tickets for a family of 4 (or 2 and I'll recalculate it) at any of the Disney hotels?

Seems that the website is currently not selling vacation packages. We're planning a 30+ day Asia trip ending in Tokyo and want to spend 3 nights/4 days at Disneyland Tokyo. Based on pre-covid experiences, can anyone give me a ballpark price range for a 3-night stay with tickets for a family of 4 (or 2 and I'll recalculate it) at any of the Disney hotels?
Packages have a 2-night maximum.

The English website is not selling vacation packages but the Japanese website is selling vacation packages for September and October.

Due to Covid closures we did not make it in 2022, by the time they reopened we had already made other plans. However we are planning on visiting mid October 2023.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter