Help...over the door shoe holder

You can't hang them on a door because they can scratch the door but they have those hangers with clips like you use for pants and you could clip a hanger on the organizer and hang it up in your closet.

My understanding is that they are ok, as long as you don't actually hang them over a door. I've seen them attached to the hooks with pipe cleaners or zip ties, so they don't cause any damage.

I found a shoe holder at the dollar store that was on a hanger. It wasn't clear, but it did the job. I just hung it on one of the hooks in the room, but you could even hang it in the closet, if you wanted.

We have found a short one that came with a hanger type hook so we use that and just hang it on a hook in the room. Before we found that one we did make our own with a hanger, but this one is much nicer.

We just came back from sailing on the Dream. I used one with the original hooks and didn't have any problems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter