• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

help on air fare deals for Aug 1-15

cmatt

islandman wanna be jimmy buffett is my hero
any help on air fare deals from stl to Orlando from Aug 1 thru or around the 15 th

from saint louis, mo or kansas city to Orlando, fla

thanks for any help cmatt

CMATT- DISFANS3 from NIXA.. We will be on SW for the trip in March, got a great rate of $150.00, going out of KCI. Going back down in June for two weeks, will be driving this trip. Trying to get the most use out of our A.P. Passes..... Good luck finding air fare, The best flight price I have ever found has been on SW out of KCI..... PS- if you know a good driving route from here to WDW let me know.....THANKS...

Thanks DisFan3 I like to go from here thru Memphis then down to Mongomery, AL hwy 65 a little slower than going around Atlanta, Ga to Hwy 10 then to hwy 75 to WDW thanks cmatt

CMATT- Thanks for the Hy info.. Made the drive from Nixa-WDW last year in about 19-20 hours, Will be doing the same drive this year.. Always looking for the best roads, Last year we went Memphis-Jackson-Hattiesburg-Mobile- WDW on HY10, good roads, going home went thru Atlanta, like to avoid this route... Good luck finding air fare, Like to see South West come to SPFD, no chance....... DISFANS3........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter