Help,Need Your Extra Room at Hojo's-June

Raidermouse

Raising 2 Princesses
I have a little problem.My sister-in-law's family has decided to join us on our trip to DL.I cannot get another room at the entertainment rate now.Does any one have an extra reservation they would be willing to transfer/give up at Hojo's for 6/7-10.Yes I already have contacted Lorealle but bless her heart she cannot do anything.Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi you're our only hope:confused3

I'm sure you've already checked, but it looks like they must be pretty full because they only have king and double-bed rooms - not queen beds available at all. Hopefully you'll find someone who can help, but if they definitely want to go, you might want to go ahead and make a reservation. Good luck!

Thanks, yes I did check, they are almost full.The best rate I can get is 111 with the disboard discount.

Thanks, yes I did check, they are almost full.The best rate I can get is 111 with the disboard discount.

If I were you, I'd go ahead and book at that rate (you may already have), and then pray for a last minute ent. rate cancellation. Otherwise, $111 REALLY isn't a bad rate.

about a month ago I added a night to our trip and could not get the disney view room for the last night , we have to transfer to another room , but still ent rate just the lower one. I have been calling to see if they have cancelations I dont care if it is the dis view or not but no luck I call every few days just to check, keep trying!

I'd go with the $111, that actually isn't a bad rate at all. Especially being this last minute! Last year when we booked last minute I was lucky to get a room for $139 a night! Snatch it up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter