help!! need website to make Monogrammed Mouse ears

havencruiser

DIS Veteran
A few months back there was a thread here for a link to a website where you could type in a person's name and print out an image of the name monogrammed on an image of the famous MIckey Mouse hat. Of course, I quickly did it for myself, DD, and DBF for our door on our Disney cruise. But....I need to go there again to get the PERFECT image for a Disney altered lunchbox for a Christmas present for a Disney-lving friend. I have searched and searched but can't find it. Can somebody help????
TIA

Sharon :grouphug:

Thanks soooooooooooo much ! That was the one....You have made one Disney-fanatic and one Disney-fanatic gift maker very happy!
Sharon

I will try to post the picture of the box. It came out soooooo cute! I did about a dozen of the altered lunchboxes as Holiday Organizers but needed a Disney one for somebody and the cute little monogrammed Mickey ears on the front were the perfect touch. Thanks again!

I must be doing something wrong because when I go into the link it says"Hope you enjoyed your DisneyMatic" on a yellow screen.
What am I doing wrong

Honeybehr1 said:
I must be doing something wrong because when I go into the link it says"Hope you enjoyed your DisneyMatic" on a yellow screen.
What am I doing wrong

That happened to me at first. I hit cntl when I clicked on the link and it came up. I have popup blocker and it looked like that was the problem.

Good luck!

I'm not sure what you are doing *wrong* since I never had that problem. However, if you want to use other than the BIG size that comes out, you'll need to push the Print Screen key on your computer, then open up a program like Word or Publisher, and paste it into there where you can resize the image and cut out the ears. Our BIG ears will be on our door for our Disney Christmas Cruise....in 5 days!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter