Help- Need Going Away Gift Ideas

aroyer

<font color=green>I am shy, but once you get know
Ok, you creative types! I need your help. Our nanny is leaving us on August 3. (It's ok, we will miss her, but I get to stay home with the kids now! :cool1: ) We really love her and she and DS have the sweetest relationship. She has a great relationship with DD as well- she was DD's preschool teacher for 2 years before we stole her! Anyway, I want to do something nice for her. I thought of a scrapbook, but I don't have tons of pictures of her and the kids. Mostly the kids. Should I do a mini book of the kids? Or something else? HELP! I don't have tons of time left (nothing like procrastination!)!!

Yes. Do a book of the kids and include any photos you have of her and them even if there are not many.

You also want to ask the kids (if they are old enough) what their favorite memories are, things they did, things they like about her, things they will miss (like was she a good cook, storyteller, tickler).

Include your memories too.

Thanks ladies! Alright, looks like I need to get myself in gear and put together this book! Not tonight though, too much :laundy: and cleaning and dising.

i think making her a book is a great idea! and how great is it that you get to be home with the kids! lucky you!!!! i'm always jealous of those that can stay home. good for you!

I am so excited to stay home with the kids! I worked to put DH through grad school and now he has been out for a year so I told him I was DONE! I have got to get going on the nanny's album tonight!! NO DISING TONIGHT....who am I kidding?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter