• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help! Need a good but cheap resort

disney*mom*82

DIS Veteran
My In Laws are comming down to Disney with us in March, they have been going to WDW in March since the early 90's. They have always stayed at WDW except the last time when a friend offered them the week at a timeshare for close to nothing.

They are wanting to stay close to WDW, and need a room that has a kitchen as they rather cook in the room most of their meals. Here are the details in case anyone knows of anything.

4 adults and 1 possibly 2 children (10yr and 4yr)
March 10-17th
Prefer 2 bedroom and 2 bath, but not necessary
Must have kitchen
Close to WDW
Cost as little as possible, rather not pay much over $125 per night, if possible.

If anyone can help me out in finding them a resort I would be very greatful. We always stay on property and dont venture off WDW property at all, so dont know of anywhere.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter