Help me write "How to have a Disney Day"

CACruiser

Mouseketeer
I am going to create a "top ten" list for my family on
"How to have a Great Disney Day". I am sure many of you have great ideas for me! Here is what I have so far.
In no particular order, because I want to pick the very best ones and get some feedback.

1. Sunscreen. Sunscreen. Sunscreen.

2. Remember, other people are on vacation too! Do not ruin theirs!

3. Water. Water. Water.

4. You will wait in a line. Whether it is a ride or a churro, there will be a line for it.

5. One can never hug a mouse too many times.
::MickeyMo

6. When grumpy, just ignore dopey.

7. Share "The World" with others.

8. PLAN AHEAD. Lack of preparation on your part is not emergency on my part!

9. Comfortable shoes. Nuff said.

10. SMILE!:hyper:

Other ideas are well appreciated!
CACruiser

Remember and practice the Golden Rule at all times. :D
Barb

Do not ride Mission Space with a Hang-over...under any circumstances. Voice of experience. pirate:

You may not get to do everything you want all the time. We take turns choosing what to do.

Everyone needs to be well behaved. If you are badly behaved enough that no one is having a good time, we will have a bad time in our room.

(Can you tell I've been traveling with preschoolers?)

Eat. Both to keep your blood sugar up and because what's Disney without a Dole Whip (Beaver Tail, Mickey Bar, Bahama Mama).

Buy lots of film and take lots of pictures. Capture the memories!!!

What a wonderful idea! Would love to see the finished list when you are done - would you post it?

All I can say to add is to remember to take home some pixie dust to keep the magic alive!

Drag yourself out of bed at least once to see the sun rise. It is well worth being up on empty decks in the morning quiet and watching the sky come to life!

Reference Grumpy.

You can be grumpy and ruin your vacation, or you can just "let it pass" and enjoy your time while it last. Because Disney vacations are always tooooooooooooooooo short.

What an awesome idea this list is! I hope you will post a completed list when you are done, I would love to keep it in our carry-ons, so everyone in the family can read a copy on the plane:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter