Help Me with Resort Hopping Plans!!

KittenLittle

<font color=FF66FF>Minds her manners! ;)
WOW! I can't believe we will finally be there on Saturday!! My "Plan B" for rainy weather includes visiting the WL,then maybe visiting the CR and touring the other monorail resorts. Please tell me about parking at these resorts to visit. We are staying offsite and will not have a parking pass. What do we need to say to security-what should we expect!!??
Thanks!! I need to think about packing,and DD-age 10-still does not know!:bounce:

Just tell security you are there to visit the resort. It will be no problem at all :).

Have a great trip!

Teresa

Thank you!
Does anyone know if we will have a time limit to park at these resorts??
Would you suggest valet park??

If you self park - they will give you a parking pass good for 3 hours. If you valet park, it is good for the entire day but will cost you $6 or $7.00;)

Sounds good.
I think we will valet park esp. if it is raining!
We are bringing ponchos and umbrellas in a backpack.:rolleyes:

Our first day we had breakfast at 1900 Park Fare, took the monorail to the Contemporary, then the boat to FW and visited the petting zoo. It was a great way to start our vacation!! We were staying at BCV so we had free valet parking, but would have paid the 6.00 to park if we had to.

Pam

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter