Help me think this through

asoko

Mouseketeer
I'm very excited to finally have some kind of plans for our vacation. I just need some help thinking and seeing what will work.

Arriving at Swan 11/26 Thanksgiving day with in-laws
11/27-11/28 exploring at Swan/Dolphin maybe DTD because I think parks are going to be too busy.
11/29 AK - FIL wants to go to AK with grandkids
11/30 in-laws going back home, we spend rest of trip at POP
11/30-12/5 Staying at Pop with free dining and going to the parks

My problem is with the transfer from Swan to POP and dining. I was thinking I could check in online for the POP and have the Swan transfer the luggage while we were at EPCOT. I wanted to do the princess breakfast and dinner at Coral Reef. My question is, how do I do the free dining at EPCOT. Do I have to physically check in to the POP to have my room key? I wanted to go to EPCOT because it is so close to the Swan, I thought I could save a lot of time and enjoy the walk or boat ride. Am I best off to grab a cab and go check into the Pop then catch the bus to EPCOT? Should I go to EPCOT on Saturday while staying at the Swan, but how bad are the crowds?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter