• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help me plan my meals for MK days...

OMG! These replies made me even more crazy LMAO! I was thinking LTT and Tony's was definitely out, but now I'm not so sure. Going to have to talk this over with the family!

AS for the poster that asked about my daughter. She is high functioning on the spectrum at this point, and thankfully her dietary needs are now normal :) We were gluten free and casein free for years. I wish I could change my username I HATE IT. But when I joined the group years ago, my questions were about her having autism, which rides to go on, what to skip, where to eat etc. :(

We tried both LTT and Tony's (both for lunch) on our last trip. I thought the food from Tony's was just okay--not bad, but I'm not in a hurry to return. LTT, however, was great! The burger was excellent, and that Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake was one of the best desserts we ate all week--and we had LOTS of excellent desserts!

LTT lunch was one of our first ADR's for our upcoming trip. We've been thinking about that cake ever since we tried it! :rotfl:

My vote would be for:
Be Our Guest (I haven't tried it...but can't wait!)
Hoop Dee Doo- was fun and a classsic Disney experience
Poly breakfast with Lilo and Stitch

I like Plaza and LTT too!

After many years of visiting the Magic Kingdom - and I do mean many - we finally tried LTT. The meal - lunch - was delicious and the service great. We were able to get the rolls with the honey butter - he knew what I wanted before I even asked the question! Will definitely go back this year!

After many years of visiting the Magic Kingdom - and I do mean many - we finally tried LTT. The meal - lunch - was delicious and the service great. We were able to get the rolls with the honey butter - he knew what I wanted before I even asked the question! Will definitely go back this year!

I keep hearing that (well on this thread anyway!) I may have to try it out of curiosity! Wish they still had the characters, then we'd do it just for that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter