Help Me off the ledge

kncdad

Earning My Ears
Hi,
I am new to the site but we are going to WDW Oct 1-7 and I am very nervous about the possibility of hurricanes. Especially with what happened last year with Matthew. Watching Harvey's destruction and now seeing Irma spinning with possibly heading up the east coast or towards Florida. Just help me off the ledge and give me confidence that the biggest vacation we have taken as a family isn't going to be ruined.

Hi,
I am new to the site but we are going to WDW Oct 1-7 and I am very nervous about the possibility of hurricanes. Especially with what happened last year with Matthew. Watching Harvey's destruction and now seeing Irma spinning with possibly heading up the east coast or towards Florida. Just help me off the ledge and give me confidence that the biggest vacation we have taken as a family isn't going to be ruined.
Disney World has only closed four times ever for weather including Hurricane Matthew. Sending Pixie Dust your way that it doesn't happen.

Are you staying on-site? If so, Disney does its best to ensure guests are safe, fed, and entertained. Disney will also ensure that once the storm has passed, the parks are restored as fast as possible. It waives cancellation fees and even offers refunds/comp tickets. Things like this can always happen, but do not let it consume you! :)

We are staying at All Star Sports. Flying in from Arizona. Just anxious...

Hi,

As a so. LA girl and having had too much experience with hurricanes, I am really hoping Irma turns N. out to sea!
August/Sept. seem to be the most active months from my experience. By Oct. the tropics seem to be settling down, but hurricanes can still form. Just remain watchful, but not as worried as the time period we are in now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter