Help Me Make Dinner

I made baked boneless chicken thighs the other day, and I want to use up the leftovers today. I'd like to do something more interesting than just warming it up and plopping it on a plate again, but healthier than drowning it in cream sauce in a casserole.

So, what's your favorite leftover chicken meal?

Just throw some BBQ Sauce on it and make some Fries

I’m not much of a cook and I tend to go for quick throw together dishes that are quick to take to work & reheat in a microwave.
1- Marinara Chicken- Shred or cut up the chicken and put it in a bowl or casserole. Sprinkle on some Italian seasoning, cover with your favorite jarred or homemade pasta sauce, smother in mozzarella or Italian blend cheese. Heat through in oven or microwave.

2- Buffalo Chicken- Shred up the chicken and put in a bowl, smother with buffalo wing sauce, heat through. Stir in ranch &/or blue cheese dressing to taste.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter