Help me I am hungry

disneyfreak71

Even Stewie Knows......GO STEELERS!
I need some help...... Currently I have Ohana for the day I arrive, but the last time we were there it was just okay. Can someone suggest a non park restaurant for us to go to besides Wolf Gang Puck? We only want to use one table service.

Thanks!

Kona Cafe (Polynesian)
Concourse Steakhouse (Contemporary)
Grand Floridian Cafe (Grand Floridian)
Planet Hollywood (DTD)
Spoodles (Boardwalk)
Beaches and Cream (Beach club)
ESPN (Boardwalk)
Whispering Canyon Cafe (Wilderness Lodge)

We always do Chef Mickey's on arrival day to get the "Disney experience" without going to a park. Of course, that's for little kids.... 1900 Park Fare would be another great choice for character dining.

For big kids (like the mom)...Olivia's at Old Key West, in addition to the others listed above. Planet Hollywood is fun with teens.

Beaches and Cream in the Yacht Club resort is a great place to get you started on your diney vacation. On the first night my family likes to go to Chef Mickeys because it really gets you into the "disney mode." Last year we ate inside of the castle for dinner and it was AMAZING to actually eat and be inside of the castle and the food was great too! But if you don't want to eat in a park then Chef Mickey's is a great place to "kick off" your disney vacation!

1998- Coronado Springs
2000- Yacht Club
2002- Yacht Club
2003- Yacht Club
2004- Yacht Club
2005- Yacht Club
2006- Yacht Club, CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!

disneyfreak71 said:
I need some help...... Currently I have Ohana for the day I arrive, but the last time we were there it was just okay. Can someone suggest a non park restaurant for us to go to besides Wolf Gang Puck? We only want to use one table service.

Thanks!

It appears you are staying at POFQ, catch the boat and go to POR to Boatrights, we found the food to be good there. The atmosphere was good too. Then you would catch the boat back (but you would have to go to DTD and then back to POFQ), or take the 10 minute walk along the river or take the DTD bus from POR as it will go straight to POFQ after it makes all the pick ups at POR. It is the only bus that goes to POR first and then POFQ.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter