Help me find Albort please

lkohawaii

DIS Veteran
O.K. this Albort game has turned into an obsession. I need to find Albort. I found out that he's changed jobs so he says he drives carts around close to park closing or even after. So, anybody know what he does? He says that someone spilled the beans. There are so many threads with Albort in them I'd be here for days reading them when I should be packing.

Albort if I tell you what dates we're going to DL will you tell us what days you're working...or are you going to torture me even more. My Disney obsession is turning into a Find Albort obsession.

Someone please help.

I always mean to say Hi to Albort, but everytime I hit the parks I always forget to look for him hahaha!!!

I prefer to look for Albort in the threads. He's got good insight :)

He'll be up at the top of the flag pole with a can of paint. You can't miss him.

Albort-

Are you driving the trams now? I would love to say hi to the famous Albort :cool2: when we are there next week!

Any new hints to find you?:confused3 :confused3 :confused3

I don't understand how it's even possible to find someone if....
A) You don't know their real name
B) You don't know what they look like
C) You don't know exactly where they work

We know his name is Albort...I think his real name may be Albert but his name tag says Albort.

Yes, we don't know what he looks like

He used to work at the carts (churro, turkey leg, etc.)..but he told me that he now drives the carts. I'm not sure if DevilDuckie is playing or he's really means it when he says look for him with a paint can. He did say he's in the parks late at night or after park closing. So Devil Duckie may have given us a Huge hint.

I'm sure he'll post here...he loves to tease us. He'll tell us if his name is Albert and what his name tag says won't you Albort.

THAT'S what makes it fun!!!!!!!

I think in a recent post, it was stated that he is Asian? I could be wrong, at least that narrows things a bit?

I remember him saying he was able to speak Chinese. That doesn't necessarily indicate he's Asian, but I'd say him being Asian is a pretty good bet.

that's what makes it fun!!!!! One day I will find you....one day...

Not sure about the paint can thing, I think that may have been a joke but who knows.....

that's what makes it fun!!!!! One day I will find you....one day...

Not sure about the paint can thing, I think that may have been a joke but who knows.....

The paint thing was a joke. Something about sitting on top of flag poles, painting them. :lmao: (Hard to remember exactly.)

In a previous post he said he wanted to be the DVC rep- so if you can see him from GC maybe he's at the DVC carts in DTD now? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter