Help me decide...

sorul82?

<font color=red>I have an alibi<br><font color=lim
Oh decisions, decisions. Help me fellow DISers!

I have just started looking at all these options:

1. 1 day each at SeaWorld and Aquatica with free dining each day and 1 night at Coco Key $736
2. 14 days SW/Aquatica/DC $845
3. Undercover SW/Aquatica ticket for $525

Noteworthy mention: 2 adults and 3 teens, 2 of which are always hungry.

and then there's the Universal decisions to make!

Please send all advice. Thank you!

Oh decisions, decisions. Help me fellow DISers!

I have just started looking at all these options:

1. 1 day each at SeaWorld and Aquatica with free dining each day and 1 night at Coco Key $736
2. 14 days SW/Aquatica/DC $845
3. Undercover SW/Aquatica ticket for $525

Noteworthy mention: 2 adults and 3 teens, 2 of which are always hungry.

and then there's the Universal decisions to make!

Please send all advice. Thank you!

Hi Fellow North Carolinian!!

Have you considered purchasing a platinum pass to Busch Gardens/Seaworld. We have been passholders for 5 years and love it dearly. We purchased our BG pass in Williamsburg, which we visit at least 2-3 times yearly. From the Raleigh area, Williamsburg in only about 2.5 to 3 hours away. They have Howl O Scream in the Fall, Christmas Town for the holidays, and lots of fun anytime. With the platinum pass, you get admission to BG Williamsburg, Seaworld, BG Tampa, Aquatica, the waterpark at BG Tampa. You also get free parking at the parks and a big discount on food/beverages/merchandise. They have Easypay, where you can pay monthly for the passes. We pay $50/month for the platinum pass for 4 people. It has really paid off, as we visit Orlando often and use it a lot.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

As far as Universal, I need to get busy planning that for August, as well! :)

Thanks CSJordan! We will be up your way middle of June for a soccer tournament.

I did look at that pass and it's awfully tempting especially since we plan to visit So CA next summer.

Thanks CSJordan! We will be up your way middle of June for a soccer tournament.

I did look at that pass and it's awfully tempting especially since we plan to visit So CA next summer.

Good luck with the tournament!

The pass more than pays for itself, really, especially when you are visiting multiple parks.

Have fun on your trips! :goodvibes
Carole

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter