Help me decide where to eat

aobh

Mouseketeer
I know there've been alot of food related threads recently but i'd really appreciate some advice on where to use our HB plus vouchers. The more I read the more confused i become :confused3

This will be our 1st time using them and I want to make the right choice for us. There's DH DD and DS who'll eat basically anything and then there's me - the fussy one. I don't like any kind of salad or anything too spicy or too cheesy or too garlicky (is that even a word?!)We ate at Inventions on our first trip and it was wasted on me. I ate chicken nuggets :rolleyes1 DH loved it though and he ate enough for 2.

DH also took DD to the Auberge for the princess meal while I went to Toad Hall for fish and chips.

I've thought about Cafe Mickey, The steakhouse (for sunday brunch - i know i won't be allowed to use our vouchers for this), and La Grange so far. Am I safer going for buffet style places?? DH likes the sound of Agrabah but I don't think anything there would suit me..

I know where you are coming from. My hubby and kids are great, they will find something no matter what. I am vegetarian, but also don't eat chips, anything with eggs like quiche or omlette and I hate creamy sauces and dressings. This pretty much leaves me with plain salads and plain pastas. I always feel that the 21.90 fee for me at a buffet is a bit wasted when I east about 2 quids worth of food:lmao::lmao:

Because of this I have found that Cafe Mickey is my best bet as I can order a main dish and they will always accommodate me with leaving sauce off, dressing to the side etc. Also, I don't feel that I have paid loads of money for the small amount I actually eat. In the past they have agreed to make my pizza with less sauce and cheese and have allowed me to ask for certain toppings left off. they are really helpful there:thumbsup2

I'm really looking forward to cafe mickey this time, I felt hungry just looking at the pizzas in the restaurant rewiews. Our 4th trip and our first time to eat there! I wouldn't mind trying the buffet at Sequoia Lodge either. In fact what i really want is for someone else to make the decision for me!! :lmao:

We had the lunchtime buffet at the Chuck Wagon Cafe at the cheyenne last week, there was
a beef dish, meatballs in sauce, vegetarian pasta dish, poached salmon, pizza, chicken wings, potatoes, I think there were more choices!
massive salad bar - with rice, couscous, salad items, pasta etc
bread
fresh fruit, chocolate mousse, gateaux etc.
It was 21.90 including a drink for an adult, and I think about 12 euros for a child. I ate loads from the salad bar with the salmon. It was delicious, and I would highly recommend it. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter