Help!! Info needed from anyone just returned

Annie.G

Earning My Ears
We are off next week to DLRP in our motorhome but disaster has struck as I have just read on one of the motorhome forums that they have stopped overnight parking for motorhomes. Some members have said they still allow it - so don't know what to believe. Have emailed Disney to ask, but as yet they have not replied. :confused3
Does anyone who has just return remember seeing any motorhomes parked for the night in the carpark behind the coach park?
I thought my plans were going to smoothly!!
Any info would be much appreciated.
Regards
Annie

I have found a blog on the net from a couple who took a motorhome in June this year.
Other than that the only info I can find that I would hope is uptodate is on the official DLRP website.

"Campers are allowed in the Disney car park. A flat rate per day applies."
It's the answer to one of their FAQ's
* May I park my Camper in the guest parking ?

I'm sure they would have amended the website if it was no longer allowed. :)

Thanks for replying Jill. Have emailed twice but can't seem to find a phone number for general enquiries. Don't know whether to take a chance and just turn up or try and book a nearby site. The only problem with that is we may arrive too late to check in as some of the French sites close for check in quite early at this time of year. :sad2:
Never mind...am not going to let it dampen our spirits...we will get there and we will have fun...even if we have to park in a layby!! :dance3:
Thanks again for taking the time to reply.
Regards
Annie

This is the number listed in the FAQ's - Contact us on 08705 03 03 03.
I'd say it's worth a phonecall just to put your mind at rest, fingers crossed you won't have a problem at all, just a fabulous holiday, would love to hear how you get on, when I read your post about taking a motorhome I thought what a great idea ! :goodvibes

Thanks for that. Will try and give them a ring later. Will let you know how I get on :confused3
Regards
Annie

Have just rung Disney and they assure me that you can still park motorhomes overnight in their carpark....so it's back to plan A !!!:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Thanks Again
Annie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter