HELP! In need of WDW "2005 Where the Party Never Ends" refills

collectoraholic

Is it time to sail yet?
Hi,

I am currently in a mad rush to complete a Disney scrapbook for my IL's for Christmas. I have the one that says "2005 Where the Party Never Ends" that I purchased from WDW. I need both sleeve refills and paper...does anyone know where I can get them? I know it is NOT the R-XL1015 refills like their (WDW) other scrapbooks have called for in the past.

Thanks in advance!

Collectoraholic ::MickeyMo

I have the same book and found refills at Hobby Lobby. I don't recall the exact item number at this time. I'll see if I still have the package, and I will post later.

Oh Vickey, that would be wonderful if you could find the exact info. We have a Hobby Lobby right up the street from my house, so I can go on Monday and check things out (ours here locally are not open on Sundays).

Thanks again!

After getting my album out and looking again, I remember what I did. I purchased a "the Paper Studio Memory Album" 12" x 12" item #292094, and the pages in that album fit the WDW album perfectly. I then purchased refill pages (for use with PB1212 and other memory books) to replace the ones I had just taken out of the "new" black album. For some reason the refill packet(PB1212) just had two holes, but the pages that came in that particular (black)album had three holes. I know that sounds like a lot of trouble just to get refill pages. But I was desperate and was having no luck finding refill pages. Luckily, this was during the Grand Opening of my store and the album and refill pages were half-price and I was in need of a new album so it worked out just fine.

After looking on the label of the "new" album,refill pages are # 361055. That may be the refill (three hole) that you need. Sorry if this is confusing. Hope it helps.

Ok, I am really confused. If 2005 is where the party never ends, why would you need to refill it? Wouldn't it just keep going on and on and on? I think maybe your party is broken and if that's the case I would call Disney and tell them that you need them to restart the party from the beginning. If you paid for a never ending party then it's not right that it stopped before 2005 did.

Jeff

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter