HELP!!! I need some restaurant ideas!!!

magpie889

Mouseketeer
I am trying to decide of another restaurant for my trip! I want to try something new but do not know what is good so I would really like some opinions! So far I have Coral Reef, Biergarten, Ohana, Boma, and Whispering Canyon. We most likely will not be keeping whispering canyon though. And Coral Reef will be a new restaurant for us as well!!:cool1:
Thank you all for the advice!!!

Tutto Italia! Thats one of my favorites there. Other choices: Kona Cafe, Chefs de France, Teppen Edo, Narcoossees, or California Grill.

Does it matter what park? Or do you prefer to stay out of the parks?

Crystal Palace is awesome. It's a must-do for us.

Teppan Edo at Epcot is really neat - not my cup of tea, but favorite of my family.

I will second the Crystal Palace. They always have unique food options and generally keep to high standards, plus you get Tigger! Garden Grill is also a great place, I love that the food is largely grown right there. Wolfgang Pucks is also fantastic.

My DH and I love Crystal Palace!

If you love Remy from Ratatouille then Lunch or a 5pm Dinner at Chefs du France would be great (Remy and a cast member come around to each table...cute and funny but not a full character meal.)

Raglan Road at Downtown Disney is always fun with great food and cool music/dancer if you are heading down there.

Good Luck and Have Fun! :-)

Tutto Italia! Thats one of my favorites there. Other choices: Kona Cafe, Chefs de France, Teppen Edo, Narcoossees, or California Grill.
How was California Grill? That was one I was considering:) Could you tell me more about it?!

Does it matter what park? Or do you prefer to stay out of the parks?

Crystal Palace is awesome. It's a must-do for us.

Teppan Edo at Epcot is really neat - not my cup of tea, but favorite of my family.

Teppan Edo? I never heard of that! Can you tell me about it?

My DH and I love Crystal Palace!

If you love Remy from Ratatouille then Lunch or a 5pm Dinner at Chefs du France would be great (Remy and a cast member come around to each table...cute and funny but not a full character meal.)

Raglan Road at Downtown Disney is always fun with great food and cool music/dancer if you are heading down there.

Good Luck and Have Fun! :-)

Remy? I never heard of that either!! Now I am getting excited to hear about all these new places!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter