• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

help! help! anyone awake right now..?

Sue1016

Mouseketeer
have to make my reservations at 6am aka 17 minutes from now and i can't retrieve / link my reservations. it worked yesterday now it wont! is it because it's before 6am?!?! please help

Yes. I ran into the same thing in Novemeber, I'm sure you'll be fine once the system opens.

I'm waiting too.

it won't retireuve my resevation so i can link! this isn't fair!! it did yesterday when i tested!

grrrrrrrrrrrrrr. THIS STNKS!!!! Trying to make my ressies now and wont retrieve reservation too! What is going on here??? I hope this works...like NOW. ANyone else having luck now that its past 6:01?

THe date comes up but nothing is happening..... 6:09am! argh.

I'm getting the same problem...it retrieved it fine the other day when I wanted to check, now today, nothing!:eek::mad:

My guess is it's quite possible Disney won't be able to retrieve at 7am.

I'm sure you'll get Le Cellier. I was able to get Le Cellier for Memorial day weekend 3 weeks after the window opened.

I was on the WDW site last night...wanted to show my Dad a menu they had on the site. Could not get the restaurants to load at all - wonder if it could be a residual problem? :confused3

This is my worst nightmare... I cannot retrieve my ressie either. I hope that the phone system is up and running-what will we do? Will they be able to retrieve #? aaaaghhhh:headache:

ugh I got up at 6am on a Saturday for this:confused3 I better be able to get O'hana today!

Yeah--the online is not linking any reservation. It won't even link a reservation I have next month and I made a dining ressie on that reservation yesterday.

ok i am soo dissappointed in this system. this is the first time i am using it

and i just woke up at 530 EST for no reason. btw, i went to bed at 2:30 cuase i got home late from a wedding. so thank u disney for causing me to be soooo tired! urgh!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter