HELP!! Forgot to write down confirmation #!!!

obrienminnie

Earning My Ears
Hello all!!

Just booked our stay at POR royal room for July! :thumbsup2 but I got so caught up in the excitement I pressed the continue button and completely forgot to write down our confirmation number!!! I have not gotten an email yet and am getting a little anxious!! Will I get a confirmation email?? and if not who do I contact to get our confirmation #?:confused3

THANKS!!!!!!!

Hello all!!

Just booked our stay at POR royal room for July! :thumbsup2 but I got so caught up in the excitement I pressed the continue button and completely forgot to write down our confirmation number!!! I have not gotten an email yet and am getting a little anxious!! Will I get a confirmation email?? and if not who do I contact to get our confirmation #?:confused3

THANKS!!!!!!!

You should get an email confirmation, but sometimes it takes awhile (sometimes 24 hours or more). I wouldn't worry.....just call the regular reservation number and they should be able to look it up by the name :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter