Help for a co-worker (kind of long)

wtpclc

<font color=red>Has three great loves: Mickey, Po
I work in a very small branch office and most days ther are just 3 of us. The branch manager was diagnosed with diabetes 2 years ago and is having a very hard time. (Taking large quantities of insulin and still not regulated) The other co-worker and I have cut out all office treats and also been really watching what we eat for ourselves, but also to encourage him. He gets no support from home and tends to lose all will power when we're not around. He just read a book that scared him and he's back on the wagon again.

So far, we're all taking the stairs and parking in the farthest spot available. Today, we even walked to lunch (where we were good). I'm thinking we need an office exercise challenge and I have to work on some ideas for that.

Does anyone have any other easy ideas for how to keep him on track???? I know at some point he has to commit himself. If he makes it through this weekend, I think things will be good. I just feel that this is our last chance to help. So, if oyu have any great tips, please let me know. Sometimes, I htink my co-worker and I care more than his wife, the nurse, but if he starts losing weight, he'll be SO much better off.

Thanks for you help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter