Help...Family of 6

And if you do bring your own meals... don't forget the toppings bar at cosmic rays and peco's. lettuce, tomatoes, mayo, grilled mushroom and onions... good stuff.

I see you already answered the question I was going to ask. Tsk tsk.

I have... I always take a cup of hot cheese too when passing by. Or for my soft pretzel I get at the wagon across the street. Or make a small salad with the extras from my burger toppings. (you can't let food go to waste)...

Of course as often as I hang in the parks, i spend quite a bit of money there to begin with.

Are you for real? Thats stealing.:sad2:

Food saving tips:

- Use the menus available online to plan your meals and budget costs. Last year my sister and I even "pre-ordered" food for our families from the CS places. we wrote down what we would want for the family (our family shares food) and the cost. When it was time to order we just read off our card. Saved us time and also kept us from impulse ordering when we were hungry.

- share snacks too. I usually carry some dixie cups in our backpack so we aren't drinking after each other and can carry only 1 or 2 water bottles. I also use those to split up ice cream treats or other things.

- If you have a place to cook, plan your cooked meals just like you would your ADRs, taking into account what time you'll be back at your place and for how long. We tried to eat breakfast plus 1 other meal a day at the house.

- If you're driving, you can pack food on dry ice and it will be "assembly only" cooking at WDW. Read about how we did this on my blog, here.

great blog:thumbsup2 also great tip on carrying cups. I always want to split my own ice cream( to watch my calories) any way.. I end up ripping off a chunk and throwing it away...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter