Help! Evening AK Fastpass times/order?

kuhltiffany

DIS Veteran
Just trying to plan out our fast passes for when our window opens next week. We're going in August, park days will be August 21-30.

The one that I'm struggling with is an evening AK set. We'll probably do a water park during the day. The 3 are: Kilimanjaro Safaris, Navi River Journey and the Rivers of Light show (looks like it's at 8:45). What order should I put them in? Time recommendations?

Thanks from a FP newbie!

I would do Navi River first, then Safari and last Rivers of Light. While at ROL you can check for a 4th FP. Unless the park is closing early. Sometimes they will extend the hours to stay open later.
They say if you do the Safari after dark it's hard to see the animals. Sunset is a good time for the Safari but I'm not sure what time that is in August.

Thanks! We haven’t been to the parks in 5-6 years so it’s hard to figure out with everything that’s new!

I would do Navi River first, then Safari and last Rivers of Light. While at ROL you can check for a 4th FP. Unless the park is closing early. Sometimes they will extend the hours to stay open later.
They say if you do the Safari after dark it's hard to see the animals. Sunset is a good time for the Safari but I'm not sure what time that is in August.

Thanks! We haven’t been to the parks in 5-6 years so it’s hard to figure out with everything that’s new!
I'm not sure about the timing. I think ROL is like a 25 or 45 minute window for the FP instead of an hour. Maybe someone who knows for sure can help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter