Help deciding park days

blakefamily

Mouseketeer
We will be staying offsite 9/1-9/28 and moving to SSR on 9/28-10/1. part of our group purchased the magic 4 day tickets, which have to be used within 7 days. We know we want to do AK and HS for our last 2 park days 9/29 sunday and 9/30 monday to have the best chance at SSD and FOP. I see HS has extra extra magic hours for both days. and AK looks like extra magic hours starting at 7 both days. I am wondering what you all would recommend ? Should I just see what my FP selections look like and plan based off of that ? Starting at a park at 6AM seems too early for our group, but I"m nervous that the park will be crazy busy if we wait to go later. I've previously read that a strategy is to avoid the park with EMH. Thanks for your advice :)

Should add that it is unlikely our group will want to be at the parks for 6am opening....wondering if we should just book fp like a normal opening and cross our fingers ?

I don't buy into the whole "don't go to an EMH" park strategy...at all. I think it's nonsense. We're offsite people ourselves and never even look to see what parks have EMH. We just go to whatever park we want and I can't say I ever notice a difference where I walk in and think "Gee, they must have had EMH today". My own $.02 is that it doesn't matter one bit. Go to the parks you want to go to, don't worry about EMH.

I'm going at the same time as you, and we cannot miss the EMH. It kind of makes things more simple!

There aren't FP+ during EEMH, so just schedule them after 9 as if it were a normal day. Then, if you can get going early, head on into the park and try to ride a few things before your FP+ starts. Have fun!

Just book your FPs and go from there. I personally enjoy the AM EMH parks. They didn't work on this trip coming in June, so I'll take advantage of the PM ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter