HELP! DCL Site Down? Is this normal?

tink2020

Suddenly Tagless!
So, I set the alarm for 2:55 am and have not been able to get on the site for 15 minutes to make my reservations.

Is this normal for the 75 day window, or is the site just down for some reason?

Anyone else really tired and grumpy? :confused3

ETA: It's now been a half hour. Just curious if anyone got through at 12:00/3:00am ... if so, that means for 30 minutes I'm SURE Palo spots, etc were scooped up, if any remained at all.

Otherwise, I'm this tired for nothing? :sad2: Rough start to a day, no? Of all days to hit #75 :rolleyes:

Nobody's up with me? Because if others were getting through ok, I'd just go back to bed! :rotfl:

I wondered yesterday if that would be the problem :sad2: That would really stink, it's not our fault the timing is bad!

The rest of the site works though, just not the reservation part. :confused3

Could well be the reason though.Shame you have stayed up so late,not so bad for me I live in the UK.It's 08:30 Wed here.

Yeah, I WISH it was that time! :rotfl:

Hmm... I guess I'll go lay back down. No sense in waiting if it's not going to work. :confused3 Hopefully if I go back to sleep it won't work at all until AFTER I wake up! My luck, I'll find out it opened up right as I fell asleep! :rolleyes:

Some pixie dust for ya - pixiedust: pixiedust:

That reallly stinks if you were up early and the system was down b/c of their big announcement.

So sorry.

Yup - still down - 6:22AM.

Can't make new ressies or retrieve old ones.

They've got to be updating the system and don't want any glitches.

I was wanting to make a change to my reservation and called them. They said they were doing a system upgrade and would not be back up until this morning at 9:00 a.m.

Probably raising the rates again!! :rotfl:

Well, I'm glad someone posted that it didn't work at 6:22, so I didn't waste TOO much time staying up! Unfortunately, though, I couldn't fall back asleep either! :furious: So I checked at 4, 5:30 and then 7:20.... and it works now! :banana:

I wasn't too picky, but I got the Palo dinner I wanted (slots were WIDE open :confused3 ) and the 1 excursion I wanted to book at this time. If only I'd have known, I could have slept until 7! Oh, well. :rolleyes:

So sorry you were an innocent victim of the big announcement! I'm glad you got your reservations and have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter