Help!! Crystal Palace or Tony's Townsquare

Peanut Giggleface

Embarrassing my children... just another service I
Well I'm starting to think about reservations for our upcoming trip and am not sure where to eat at MK. We've never been to the Crystal Palace or Tony's Town Square. Our kids are getting older so the characters aren't that necessary. I guess, it boils down to good food and good atmosphere. What would you choose?

I think regardless of age it's still fun meeting Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore, and Piglet! :)

The food is probably better at Tony's but CP can be a great experience if you get an ADR before the MK opens. Nothing can beat walking down an EMPTY Main St.!

Definitely CP! We ate at Tony's about 10 years ago and were not impressed. This past Jan, we decided to give it another try. It was terrible. DH & I both got chicken parm and the chicken was rubbery and tasteless. The best thing I can say about the pasta is that it was edible. We will not be giving Tony's a 3rd chance.

Crystal Palace! I'm not a big fan of Tony's. The food was good, but we felt really rushed. Crystal Palace is a must do on every trip! As JDUCKY said, you can't get too old to meet the Pooh characters :thumbsup2

I don't think the food is particularly impressive at either restaurant. If you do not mind missing the characters, I would probably recommend Tony's, only because I prefer ordering off a menu and try to avoid all buffets besides Boma.

Have you considered trying either Liberty Tree Tavern or The Plaza for lunch? Both are in the Magic Kingdom and are considerably better than the two places you mentioned.

we have eaten at both and had good meals at both places. But if I had to chose one it would be CP (good selection of food and we enjoy the characters). CP is always a must for ever Disney trip. We ate at Tony's only 2x in the last 4 years.

We love Tony's. We've always had good food and nice service. It's a must for us every trip.

Well since most people recommend CP, maybe we'll try that one. It does look nice and the characters are a plus for me. I only said the characters aren't that important because my kids are at the age where they think they're too cool to meet the them. So that's why it's not a deciding factor right now. Thank you for your input:)

The Crystal Palace was the worst meal of our trip in December.The characters were Fab as was the service.The food was bland ,tasteless.Alot of the buffet selectios were empty and it took forever for them to refill.We were early Dinner seatings of the night too ,so I don't quite understand it.I would try Tonys

I prefer Crystal Palace over Tony's. We had lunch at both during our most recent trip. I don't usually like buffets but the food at Crystal Palace was quite good and the character interaction was fantastic.
Tony's was okay.....average food, good service, just nothing special IMO.

Tony's for me. We had never been there before our last trip so we gave it a try. We love it!! We also went to CP during the same trip and wasn't impressed in the least. Have a great trip!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter