Help!: Crystal Palace - Breakfast or Dinner???

Crystal Palace - breakfast or dinner?

• Breakfast!

• Dinner!

• Don't go there at all...

Results are only viewable after voting.

TruBlu

DIS Veteran
We are usually dinner people. The salmon here sounds really good, so I've made our ADR for dinner, but.... getting into MK early is very tempting. Should I change to breakfast? It would be our first day in the parks. :confused3

I have never eaten dinner at CP, but the breakfast we had there last spring was wonderful. Very large selection. Puffed french toast and breakfast lasagna are very good. Plus depending on what time you go, you can get into MK before it actually opens!

I've done both. I voted "Breakfast".

We did dinner a few times and enjoyed it, but a couple of years ago we finally tried breakfast (to try the breakfast lasagna and get in the park early) and my girls LOVED it. The requested it again last year.

We now prefer breakfast, even though we enjoyed dinner a few times in the past.

Can't speak for dinner but we LOVED the breakfast there last month. It's also nice to get into the park early!

Breakfast there is wonderful...dinner was so..so... we are not big buffet eaters on what we call "real meals"...

We start every vacation at the MK and we always eat at the CP.
CP, San Angel and Le Cellier are our favs.
I love the atmosphere at CP and all meals are very good, but we prefer dinner since my wife is not a big breakfast person. We eat a small lunch and eat at the buffet for dinner. We have our reservations there for July 14!!

My vote was for breakfast! :) I love having an early adr at CP to get in MK early! Great photo op! Also a great way to start the day at MK.

Having done both breakfast and dinner we really prefer a late breakfast that will tide us over until an early dinner. But I am a breakfast person and can easily eat breakfast foods for dinner!

We thought both were good. We really did enjoy an early breakfast and getting into the park so early. Great pictures!!!!!

Food wise I would say for us it is a toss up but for getting into the park early I would say go to breakfast.

I had an ADR for Crystal Palace for lunch set up...but when DF saw the lunch menu he asked me to change the ADR for breakfast, LOL.

We have done B, L & D. We enjoyed all three (lunch being the least favorite), but the breakfast is the best. That deep fried puffed french toast and those cheesy breakfast potatoes are DELISH!!:banana:

We make the latest breadfast reservation offered, and call it brunch. that way we save money, not paying for 2 meals. Food quality is good at breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Breakfast! We have to do it at least once every trip. :)

If lunch was a choice, I'd pick that.... but you didn't ask. ;) We love having lunch there because it makes a nice mid-day break after a morning of park touring.

However, between breakfast and dinner, I'd go with breakfast.

I voted breakfast... honestly I just didn't like the stuff that was on the buffet at dinner time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter