HELP! (Clipart & Count)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CookieGVB

S/D Cheerleader & SSB Tormentor
My clippie needs a shave and a haircut...I was only barely able to remember how to transfer it from the old board to the new one...don't remember how to get it down to the right size...

Also, if I could please have my post count back, I'd be a happy puppy! :jester: (it was at 1369 from old boards)

Oh, yeah...and one more thing...I can't change my "title" either...I was told it was located between the birthday and biography option...but there ISN'T anything in between... :confused: If you could put "S/D Cheerleader & SSB Tormentor" on, that would be a hoot!

Sorry, I know I'm asking for a bunch, but I figured I'd ask for the world at one feel swoop!

Use this code in your signature for the clipart:

&#91img]http://www.wdwinfo.com/sites/techca/dalcooks.gif&#91/img]

To get this:

dalcooks.gif

The other stuff a WM will have to help out with.

Thanks J.C. for the clippie shave and haircut...feel so much better now...

:bounce:

Wonder which WM will take pity and fix the other stuff for me?

If they don't notice, start a new thread to catch their attention. Try "Please fix my post count" or something they're sure to notice. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter