Help..character reservations during park opening hours

ppan77

DIS Veteran
First time going to WDW w/DS 18 mo and I scheduled both breakfasts with characters during park opening hour. Will we miss out on beating the crowds? Can you change times?:confused3

Yes, you can call back and change your reservations.

If you want to hit the parks early, consider moving your character breakfast ADR's to a "brunch" time slot. We are going to try that this time!

There are several lunch and dinner character meals too! When are you going?

You can also schedule some breakfast before the park officially opens. I got that idea here on the DIS. We have done Cindy's and Pooh about 30 min - one hour I think before park opens, then when we were finished, we went right on some rides. It worked out great for use. I just hade my ADR number in hand when they stopped us at the gate!

Thanks! I am going to call and see if I can change it to a brunch hour. We are going before Easter so they may not have anymore time slots. I will let you know.

Problem solved! I switched and got a 10:25 reservation!! Now we can go early and enjoy some rides before we eat since its an emh am day!!

Good for you! That should definately give you plenty of time, especially since you have the EMH am hour on there too! You'll probably be ready to sit and eat and relax, and they be ready for some more!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter