• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help! Calling all expert DVC owners.

priley88

Earning My Ears
Hello,
I have a question I need help on. I have just recently purchased 100pts at VWL and will close in about 2 weeks. I am going to be in Orlando 5/26 to 6/1 offsite at my timeshare ( near the darkside):rolleyes1. I have read that DVC owners get a % off with DDE at certain disney restaurants. Is this true? If it is if I don't have my membership card before I go how can I get a Temp card.
Thanks for your Help.
Pam:maleficen

DDE is not a perk for DVC but for AP holders and Fl residents

DVCers get $100 discount on AP's and then you can get the DDE card

gee it's been awhile I hope I'm right

DDE is not a perk for DVC but for AP holders and Fl residents

DVCers get $100 discount on AP's and then you can get the DDE card

gee it's been awhile I hope I'm right
You're exactly right. :)

Unless the OP is a Florida resident or has an AP/PAP, she cannot buy the DDE card.

You've gotten the DDE info but there are some discounts for DVC members for dining independent of the DDE or passes and independent of actually staying at WDW. You'll need a membership card or other documentation if you don't have you're cards yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter