help! any parasailing options on the 4 day besides CC???

Rock'n Robin

Disney Queen
Well I screwed up. I waited for DD's grade card to book the parasailing. She didn't get straight As (4 As and 2 Bplusses) but she was crying in the hall, and the principal asked why and I told her I had promised her parasailing if she got straight As and she came close but missed it, and she said "well if a recommendation from me would help I'll give her one!" You can't really argue when the principal tells you what a great kid you have!! So I tried to book it--you guessed it, completely sold out.
Are there any Nassau or Freeport excursions with parasailing available? I've booked Blue Lagoon, but I can change that if I have to.
Robin M.

I have NO idea if there are any other parasailing options, but I think you have a heart of gold!! Way to go mom!!! And what a great principal to comfort your daughter and come up with a creative solution!
I hope you can find something!!

(do ppl ever cancel at CC?? maybe get in that way if you can't find it anywhere else??)

I couldn't get a reservation on CC either, they did tell me to check the excursion desk once on board. You could just start searching the internet using goggle and type in Freeport tourism. Don't give up hope!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Yes I'm going to check on board and hope for the best--I am also checking the place at the contemporary after our cruise but they are only in the office until 5PM, you can book there 90 days out so I hope there are openings.
Robin M.

My cousin did parasailing at the Contemporary a few years ago and had a great time. I know that he didn't book it until 2 weeks before he went. Good Luck!

This might help

grand-bahama.com

They have some phone #s and websites
Just go under things to do and click parasailing

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter