HELP 10 days out and now this??

toni nicole

Mouseketeer
So boyfriend and I leave in 10 days for the Disney Wonder and he has now just lost his wallet. I am not concerned about his debit/credit cards because everything is paid for/ we have mine. BUT I'm wondering does he need his I.D to board the ship? We both have our passports. I'm not sure how long it'll be until the i.d arrives at his house if it's ordered today, I'm hoping under 10 days but I am now freaking out!

So boyfriend and I leave in 10 days for the Disney Wonder and he has now just lost his wallet. I am not concerned about his debit/credit cards because everything is paid for/ we have mine. BUT I'm wondering does he need his I.D to board the ship? We both have our passports. I'm not sure how long it'll be until the i.d arrives at his house if it's ordered today, I'm hoping under 10 days but I am now freaking out!
If you both have current (non-expired) passports, you're good to go. But, if that's the only government issued photo ID he has, that's what he'll have to take off the ship in ports to re-enter the port areas to get back on the ship.

If you have your passports you should be good to go as that is the ultimate form of ID! You may want to log in to your online check in though and change the form of ID you put on there to your passport so it matches what you present at the port.

Aby

If you have your passports you should be good to go as that is the ultimate form of ID! You may want to log in to your online check in though and change the form of ID you put on there to your passport so it matches what you present at the port.

Aby
I believe this should be our form of i.d as we have been planning to use the passports to board the ship all along, I just wasn't sure if an I.D was required as well! But I will double check online check in thank you! Appreciate fast response

If you both have current (non-expired) passports, you're good to go. But, if that's the only government issued photo ID he has, that's what he'll have to take off the ship in ports to re-enter the port areas to get back on the ship.
Thanks so much for the clarification and fast response appreciate it!

I believe this should be our form of i.d as we have been planning to use the passports to board the ship all along, I just wasn't sure if an I.D was required as well! But I will double check online check in thank you! Appreciate fast response
I wouldn't worry about the online check in. Any changes to the info you've already entered can be handled at the port, when you check in there.

Passports are pretty much the best form of ID you can have. Other than driving his car, everything else will be covered. If you are flying, that is all he'll need too.

Also, losing your wallet sucks. Sorry for him.

Are you renting a car? You may be doing the rental. Check with the company to see if the temporary license will suffice.

Glad he found it.

Passport is the ultimate ID.

(But it doesn't prove you are legal to drive for a rental car)

For future reference, I was told that a passport supersedes a drivers' license for identification. Of course, you can't use it for driving.

As many have already said, passport trumps any other form of ID so you should have no issue. Just make sure he doesn't lose that while on vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter