• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hello

cheeks605

DB 11/9/06
Hi all!

Just want to introduce myself. I am so excited to start using disboards. Everyone seems so friendly and helpful.

My fiance and I just decided to have our wedding in Disney (so exciting since we have not had that "magical" feeling about any of the wedding ideas we explored.

I was wondering if anyone has suggestions for places to see more pictures of the various venues located within the Disney resort. I have used the wishbook but I would like to see more photos.

Also - if anyone has advice for planning a wedding from 1,000 miles away I would appreciate it!

First, welcome to the DIS Board and congratulation on your upcoming wedding! :wave2:

As to wedding planning, I'd suggest you take a good look through the threads in the Disney Wedding and Honeymoons and post questions as appropriate.

Congratulations again!

Welcome to the DIS!!!!!!​

Congratulations on your upcoming Disney Wedding!!! That is awesome! I hope that someday (when I'm older) that I can have my Wedding at Disney!!!!

Hope you find all of the information and tips that you need!!!

Sarah

Welcome to the DIS!!! :disrocks: Congrats on your upcoming wedding....DH and I took our Honeymoon to Disney and we are planning to spend our 1st anniversary there!!!! :love:

Welcome to the DIS! Hope you'll enjoy this site, & congrats on your upcoming Disney wedding! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter