Hello

Just stopped in to say hello. Hope everything is well with you all :)
Hello Sunshine
It is great to see you here!
All is well with me --lots of home renovations and planning a couple of Disney trips for 2019.
Hope all is great with you?
You are dearly missed.
BIG Hugs
Mel

Hi Mel & Tink! Thanks for the well wishes! Mel, are you going to WDW/Disneyland or on a cruise? We are planning to cruise to Alaska next year, not with Disney though. Shhh, don't tell Mickey :) I am well, keeping busy. I definitely miss designing and I have been designing in some form much to my husbands dismay as he is the one that wanted me to take a break. I did a few things for our anniversary in July, I will try to post them sometime. I have also been into making my own ears and shirts/costumes. Working on a Hawaiian one right now. Take Care all, I will pop by from time to time.
Big Hugs,
Roxie

Hi LadyB! I miss yoour DISigns! I hope you are going well! We are getting ready to take my sister and her family to Disney and Animal Kingdom Lodge for the first time and I am so excited!

Hi Roxie! Just saying hello and to tell you that you are missed more than you'll ever know. All the awesome work you've done for us on this boards has been fantastic, you are an incredible person. I'll never forget all the incredible designs you so lovingly created from my girls and the last time for my whole family visiting WDW during Christmas. I hope everything is going well for you and your family. Take care!! XOXO!! :flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!