Hello~!

KeepOnBelieving

Earning My Ears
I'm a newb if there ever was a newb to the disboards!!! As I'm sure you can guess, I love Disney I hope to be an active member here as much as I possibly can! :cool1: By the way, I've NEVER been to Disneyland or Disney World *sad face*

Welcome to the site I'm a true Disney addict. I've been to disneyworld 52 times since 1972, you can tell I'm getting old. I went to Disneyland for the first time last September and loved it. I even have a Mickey tattoo on my forearm my wife at first thought it was a temporary but surprise. You can learn a lot from the people on this site.

Welcome to the site I'm a true Disney addict. I've been to disneyworld 52 times since 1972, you can tell I'm getting old. I went to Disneyland for the first time last September and loved it. I even have a Mickey tattoo on my forearm my wife at first thought it was a temporary but surprise. You can learn a lot from the people on this site.

....52 times!? Wow! I hope to visit WDW someday (just gotta save up the $$). Disneyland, though, is much closer and cheaper. I would like to go for my birthday or in the summer :) Awesome! A permanent tattoo? I dunno if I'll ever get a tattoo of any size (I don't care much for my skin being stabbed by a needle hundreds of times). I do plan on learning much here, thank you!

I'm a newb if there ever was a newb to the disboards!!! As I'm sure you can guess, I love Disney I hope to be an active member here as much as I possibly can! :cool1: By the way, I've NEVER been to Disneyland or Disney World *sad face*
Welcome! Hope you have the opportunity to visit one of the Disney parks someday! :)

Welcome...Even if you haven't been to Disney yet you can still live vicariously through the trip reports.

:welcome: aboard! KeepOnBelieving and one day you'll get there! We have a great Budget forum that you might find helpful if you are looking for ways to save!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter