Hello :)

Trilli-magic

Mouseketeer
Hi All

Just saying hello, I am a newbie here at DIS :)
I'm Claire and from UK but living in Italy now with my DH and two children.

I have always been a disney nut (whole family are!!) and have just booked my first ever trip to DLRP.

I'm so excited but have lots to ask so I'm sure i will bore you all silly with all my questions ;)

Look forward to getting to know you all :woohoo:

:welcome:

:wave2: Welcome aboard Claire!! Wow Italy,my husband was born in Rome and is longing to take a trip back home!!!:love: Where in Italy?
This is the place to ask what's ever on your mind and no question is ever silly,and us BORED talking about Disney ,NEVER you're among fellow Disney nuts here!!!:rotfl:
DLRP sounds sooo exciting! :yay: My daughter is taking French in HS and is dying to go there. Maybe for a graduation present!!!:cheer2:
We look forward to reading your posts about planning your great trip:banana: and if you have any questions fire away!!!!!:surfweb:

10.gif

:welcome:

:wave2: Welcome aboard Claire!! Wow Italy,my husband was born in Rome and is longing to take a trip back home!!!:love: Where in Italy?
This is the place to ask what's ever on your mind and no question is ever silly,and us BORED talking about Disney ,NEVER you're among fellow Disney nuts here!!!:rotfl:
DLRP sounds sooo exciting! :yay: My daughter is taking French in HS and is dying to go there. Maybe for a graduation present!!!:cheer2:
We look forward to reading your posts about planning your great trip:banana: and if you have any questions fire away!!!!!:surfweb:

Hi there
We live in Turin :)
I'm a bit late on here to plan the whole trip as we go on the 9th March!! But I def. need tips etc to set me on the right track, just looking around on the board today has made me soooo excited!! :banana:

Welcome to DISboards. This is a great source of info and I'm sure you'll find answers to all of your questions, also be prepared to become addicted to DIS.:lmao:

Have a nice and safe trip coming. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter