Hello!

RocketCityMama

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone!

I just discovered this board yesterday, had been on the site many times but did not know there was a forum! :confused3 Glad to find you all. :cool1:

Anyways, I am Frances, married wahm to 2 girls (8 and almost 4), we live in N. Alabama. I have been to WDW 3 times now, my girls and hubby just had their 1st trip this past Dec courtesy of FIL for xmas. We were only there for 3 days so hubby and I decided it would be nice to go back and spend more time.

So we are booked for May 22 to May 29 at Pop Century for my 4th and their
2nd trips. So excited, the girls have no clue, we aren't telling them until a couple days before or maybe the morning we leave!

We will celebrating our 9th anni. while there May 27 and sorta all our bdays lol though mine is the only one is May.;)

Just wanted to stop in and say hi and hope to contribute to the boards.

Glad to have you on board. :disrocks: I see that you were there in December. We were also there. I know that you will enjoy your return trip.

:banana: :banana: Welcome :banana: :banana: Hope you have a good time here. I've been to WDW 6 times and will be going in June for number 7

10.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter