Hello! I'm new :)

kbainbridge

Mouseketeer
Hello!

Just thought I would come and introduce myself! I've just booked my first holiday to Disneyworld as a family. I am a Canadian that now lives in Australia. My last trip to Disney was when I was 10, and I'm now taking my 2 young girls and husband on their first Disney trip (along with my mom and neice!). I am looking forward to learning all the tips and tricks, as well as planning with you all!!

Hi! I am new as well. My first trip to Disneyworld was with my parents, when my sister and I were little. I still have the best memories of that. :)

Hello!

Just thought I would come and introduce myself! I've just booked my first holiday to Disneyworld as a family. I am a Canadian that now lives in Australia. My last trip to Disney was when I was 10, and I'm now taking my 2 young girls and husband on their first Disney trip (along with my mom and neice!). I am looking forward to learning all the tips and tricks, as well as planning with you all!!

:welcome:

Welcome! I'm new too. My first and only trip was when I was 7, now I'm bringing my 4&7 yr old kids and husband for their first (hopefully not only) trip. I'm so excited!! Can't wait to start planning the details.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter