• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hello...Im a newbie

mandanjeremy

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone. Just wanted to introduce my self. My husband and I have booked our first trip for March 20-28 for ourselves and our 2 sons (ages 2 and 4). It will be the 1st trip for all of us, except for hubby. He hasnt been since he was 7 though ( and that was 20 years ago lol).

Looking forward to a great experience, these boards are such a great help. Ive not really had the time to researched much (Im a full time nursing student) and it seems Ive shouldve started a long time ago...theres so much to learn.

Cant wait to get to know everyone!

Im new to the boards too but definitely not new to disney! If you have any questions let me know hopefully I can help!:welcome:

:welcome:

:wave2: Welcome aboard! This is the best place for all things Disney! :mickeyjum Sometimes the trips that you don't feel you planned very well:confused3 turn out the best!! Hope you have a great time!! pixiedust: Glad to meet you!!:yay:

10.gif

Welcome to DISboards. This is a great source of info and I'm sure you'll find answers to all of your questions, also be prepared to become addicted to DIS.:lmao:

Have a nice and safe trip coming. :)

You're going to love it here and REALLY LOVE WDW!:cool1:

Tell us some of your plans...

We all like to live vicariously through each other's Disney trips - even though most of us are going soon too!

Welcome! :cheer2:
My hubbie and I will be there Mar. 23-27 without children.:yay:
Have a wonderful trip! These boards are priceless for tips and info. I've been more times than I can count, but I'm on here every day.:surfweb:
Where are you staying?

Welcome! :cheer2:
My hubbie and I will be there Mar. 23-27 without children.:yay:
Have a wonderful trip! These boards are priceless for tips and info. I've been more times than I can count, but I'm on here every day.:surfweb:
Where are you staying?

It is really a good feeling to discover the expectation of people who are about to visit the Disney.. We could see the excitement written all over their body.. It is amazing

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter