• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hello from WDW

tmli

Wants to be known as tmlh....
Hi all,

We have been here since Wednesday and having a great trip. Southwest was great--curbside check in is the best thing!! Weather Wednesday and Thursday was awesome. Yesterday cold and raining and today looks a little chilly. Oh well, no snow so I am not complaining. Tomorrow we have a car for 3 days so plan on hitting the outlets and doing Universal on Tuesday.

Check out my thread in the theme parks board about our very successful experience of upgrading tickets. Doing lots of pin trading and having a great time. Any questions just ask!!

Riu girl, I got your pm and will be back to you when I have some answers.

It's great to see your post Tracey. Have a wonderful trip. :flower1:

Lucky you to be at Mickeys House, hope you enjoy all the flowers, trees etc that is what I miss in the winter.

Have a great trip.

Deb.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter