Hello from the kamyszek Family

travelin' mouse

Earning My Ears
Hello to all you May 1st cruisers. I've been reading the board and decided to say hI! Kinda of new to all of this. We a family of five huisband Bob, DS Bryan (21) DD Kristin (18) DD Jill (14) were also bring Grandparents Carl and Sheila, Uncle Carl (48), kristin's boy friend Tony (18) Kristin's best friend Kourtnee (20) and Jill's best friend Savanna (14). It was supoose to be Just DH and DD's, has now turned into quite the party. Some of us have done the 4 night(Magic) in 2000.
We are getting so excited, even started some of the packing. It's hard this week because everyone is on spring break and alot of our friends went to Disney World. It was hard staying behind until I remember where we will be in less than a month.
Here our some of my questions?
1) Should we bring extra plugs for all the little princesses we have getting ready?
2)Any suggestions for pressing clothes? Has anyone ever used a (small)steamer or travel iron? Not sure which one to buy?
3) How soon can we get off the boat the last day? We want to do a quick trip to Disney World before we fly home Sunday. My dd is giving up prom to do this. Any Suggestions?
Thanks, Cathy:earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter