Hello from scotland

alamo1970

Earning My Ears
Hi, i am new and currently trying to arrange a fantastic holiday for the family in September, we are taking my 7 year old and my parents with us, Cant wait :yay:

Hi and welcome!

How far along are you in your planning? Have you made the big decision: On or Off site, and where?

Once you get that done, the rest is easier.

Hi and thank you, we have decided offsite and just booked a villa, oh so excited, apart from that we are now looking at what to do and where to go, there is so much to do and choose from, i think disney and universal but apart from that im now looking at the board for other recommendations.

Welcome! My DH just moved here from Scotland a few years ago. :)
My DD works for Disney Guest relations and I've been to WDW more than 20 times so happy to help if I can. DD recommended stop by either Guest Relations or City Hall in Magic Kingdom and get (free) pins to commemorate the trip. :thumbsup2

welcome alamo...Scot here living in America for the past 15 years. If I can help you with anything please dont hesitate to ask. Disney goers for the past 20 years, lucky we are a bit closer to the Mouse now. As I said...if theres anything you want to ask, feel free to ask or PM me no matter how small. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter